Home Page › Forums › Meetings & Events › Round Table: Free Cultural Spaces
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Tatiana Ginzburg 2 years, 9 months ago.
FREE CULTURAL SPACE
СВОБОДНЫЕ КУЛЬТУРНЫЕ ПРОСТРАНСТВА
14 of February 2016, Moscow, Saint-Petersburg (Russia), Jenner (California)
counter-culture or mainstream frontier?
– контр-культура или передовой фронт мейнстрима?
1. Burnining Mas as Free Cultural Space
2. Other places, like Christiania, Shiram (Russia), Russian House#1, Damanhur, Zegg and so on – as Free Cultural Spaces
3. Everyone welcome for presentation of their place
4. Discussion about Future of these places
5. Presentation of Futurological Symposium 2016, Shiram, Russia – “Dialogues about Freedom”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.